Posts by Month
- Ontario’s Pandemic Pay excludes thousands of nurses and PSWs leaving families and employers in impossible situation
- Why home care is the answer now more than ever
- Should I move my parents out of their retirement home because of COVID-19?
- Do your parents have caregivers in their home during COVID-19? Follow these 3 guidelines
- Going for surgery? Make a plan!
- 5 Home Care Myths “Busted”
- Heart House Hospice – a great resource for palliative care
- Home care in Oakville – a few tips if Oakville is home for you!
- Avoiding bed sores when caring for a senior
- Caring for a senior on a budget
- Why the self-driving car means more to seniors than anyone else
- Burlington Home Care – Some tips and tricks if Burlington is home for you!
- What is a PSW ?
- DNR – What it means and why it matters
- How Much is Too Much? Senior Care and Medication
- What do Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Donald Trump have in common?!?
- Exercises for Arthritis Relief
- Arthritis Help at Home in Oakville
- Home Care Help After Hospital
- Keeping Seniors Healthy in Ontario
- Healthy Foods Not to Mix with Medications
- Best Foods for Good Health and Longevity
- Traveling with an Elderly Companion
- Preventing and Reporting Senior Scams
- Signs of Family Caregiver Burnout
- Prepare Loved One with Alzheimer’s for Holidays
- How Cold Weather Impacts Seniors Health
- Spending Holidays with Elderly Relatives
- Dignity of Risk
- ABC’s of Diabetes
- Planning for Hospital Discharge
- Falls Prevention: Safety Checklist
- Alzheimer’s Care at Home
- Isolation in the elderly
- Caregiver Burnout
- Doesn’t the government provide that?
- Improve Quality of Life for a Senior
- When you say nurse, I say….
- Senior Care: Making Life Harder
- Home care needs a face lift in Canada
- Family Caregiver, Universal Occupation
- Coming home from the hospital
- Home Health Care in Oakville
- 8 Tips for Introducing New Technology
- Age-Friendly Technology
- Grandma on the computer? What?
- 3 Questions: Technology & Senior Care.
- PRESS RELEASE: 22 AUGUST 2013
- Memo Touch
- Falls Prevention
- Live-in care options
- Senior Care: Managing Family Conflicts
- Senior Care: Accepting Help
- Tips for long-distance senior care
- Use technology to simplify elder care.
- Senior Care: Medication Reminders
- 6 Traits of a Good Home Care Agency
- Home Care: 3 things to know
- Home Care: Oh so many gaps!
- Home Care: The first steps
- Aging Parent: Innovative Solutions
- Home Care: Sicker & Quicker
- Senior Care: Mom needs 24 hour care!
- I’ll go to a “home” when I’m older
- Senior Care: Rehab in the Hospital
- Why are falls such a big concern?
- “Alternate Level of Care”
- Why living at home is important to me
- Connected Living
- The next generation of home care
- Home Care Technology