Home Support Services include assistance with day-to-day activities to make independent living safe and enjoyable. Our Home Support Services are tailored to meet your individual needs. A dedicated care manager coordinates your home support requirements. Our flexible home support can be provided for a set number of hours a day, overnight or full live-in care.
Examples of home support services include:
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Meal planning & preparation
- Companionship & community outings
- Friendly visiting for seniors and elderly
- Light yard work
- Grocery shopping & errands
- Accompaniment to medical appointments
- Pet care
- Incidental transportation
- Home safety assessments
- Sorting mail & cleaning out cupboards
- Performing regular fridge cleaning to ensure food is fresh
- Coordination of home and yard repair or maintenance
- Coordination of in-home installation of assistive devices
- Coordination of services and referrals to other agencies
In Your Home Therapy was created to make receiving quality health care by Ontario registered health care providers easier and more convenient for people who have busy schedules, limited mobility, can not travel outside their home or “just can’t find the time.”
Now you can receive quality physiotherapy in the comfort of your own home or office and at a time that works best for you.
In Your Home Therapy services the following areas: Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto and surrounding areas. Learn more about our services.